In order to sync your Square and inDinero accounts, your inDinero team needs employee access to your Square account. To get started, please follow the instructions outlined below or check out Square's support site here.
First, create a unique permissions group for inDinero. This way, you can ensure your team has access to the information they need while maintaining your Square account's security settings.
- From Permission Groups in your Square Dashboard click New Group in the upper-right corner.
- Add the name of the role – inDinero.
- Check the box next to each permission you’d like to enable for this role. Specifically, your team needs access to any reports and transactions within your account. Be sure to toggle on Employees can Sign in to Your Dashboard to allow access to your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Save.
Once you’ve created the permissions group, you’re ready to create an employee account for your inDinero team. On the Square platform, an employee is simply anyone who has access to your account—don't worry your team isn't looking for a new job at your company.
- From your Employee List, click Create Employee in the upper-right corner.
- Input the following information.
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the email will be email@example.com)
- Click Save.
Your team will get an email from Square and finish up the process on their end.