After you send your payment, keep an eye on your ACH payment status by checking the “Make a Payment” tab.
- Submitted: The payment hasn't been sent yet, and can still be cancelled.
- Processing: Payment is on the way and will process anywhere from 2 to 7 business days, depending on your daily ACH limit.
- Cleared: The payment has cleared.
- Failed: There are a few reasons why your ACH may have failed, check with your dedicated service team to find out how to resolve this.
I changed my mind! Can my ACH payment be cancelled?
- If the status is Submitted, yes, it can be cancelled. You can press the "X" to the right of the payment on the screen that lists the ACH payments. If it's almost 3pm PT (winter) or 4pm PT (summer), act quickly because it may move to "Processing" right away.
- If the status is Processing, it may be possible to cancel the payment. Check with your service team immediately. Sometimes (but not always!) we can cancel the credit to the recipient and refund the debit back to your funding account.
Your team will need the following information:
- If the status is Cleared, the payment cannot be cancelled.