TriNet Passport is an HR management system that some companies use to track things like payroll and benefits. To reconcile your payroll activity, we'll need payroll reports.
This Article discusses the following three steps that allow your team to access and download payroll reports:
- Add a Trusted Advisor
- Set up the correct role
- Enable access to Reports
- TriNet Expense Cloud - Instructions for viewing expense reports
Add a Trusted Advisor
The first step is to complete the Trusted Advisor Setup form.
1. From the TriNet Passport homepage, click My > My Workplace > Trusted Advisor Setup.
2. TriNet will prompt you to complete a form. Use the following information, and click Submit:
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the email will be firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First Name
- Last Name
919 SW Taylor Street Suite 300 Portland, OR 97205
Set up the correct role
3. From the TriNet Passport homepage, click Find > select Find Person by Name > type "inDinero Finance Team," and click Search. Once the account appears, click it.
4. In the options to the left of your screen, select Assign Roles, and then Add Roles.
5. When you see Roles, click on the down arrow and select Reports Control. Click Save.
Enable access to reports
6. From the TriNet Passport homepage, go to Report > Access Setup > Maintain Users. From the drop-down menu, choose "inDinero Finance Team." Click in all boxes, except Alerts. Click Add.
7. Go back to Reports > Access Setup > Click on Setup User's Access. Select the bullet next to "inDinero Finance Team."
8. Scroll down to HR Insight reports > Data Access/Packages:
- Check all boxes on the right-hand side, and hit commit.
- Click Standard Reports. On the right-hand side of the screen, select ALL for the Standard Reports column and ALL for the Full Admin column.
- Click Dashboards > Select All and Commit.