- How does inDinero’s pricing work?
- What is included in my monthly spending calculation?
- What happens when I need to restate previous month’s’ financials according to GAAP standards?
- What happens when my spending decreases below the Enterprise plans?
- What is the Backed-Accounting & Tax fee for?
- How is the Backed-Accounting & Tax fee calculated?
- How does my ongoing billing work?
- How does my first month’s inDinero bill work?
- What if I do not have financials for the previous three months?
- What if I start in the middle of the month?
Your plan is based on your company’s monthly spending. Each month’s invoice will be based on your average monthly spending of the previous three months.
This will allow your plan to scale up and down alongside your business, while still ensuring you have predictable prices around which you can budget.
All of your company’s operating expenses. Any inventory purchases or other capital purchases will be excluded.
Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. Unlike traditional firms who can charge upwards of $10,000 to restate financials, we take care of all current year’s restatements free of charge!
Once your business graduates to the Enterprise plan—and thus to GAAP accounting standards—per best accounting practices, it must remain at said plan for the remainder of the calendar or fiscal year.
The Backed-Accounting & Tax fee covers the creation of all of your prior month’s financial statements and, if applicable, the completion of your prior year’s tax returns.
.3 x (monthly price) x (# of months of backed accounting necessary)
All billing, with the exception of your first bill, will occur around the 1st of the month (usually between day 1-5), depending on when your books are closed.
The billing amount will be based on the average of your monthly spending for the previous three months.
Your first month’s bill will be based on the average of your monthly spending for the previous three months.
First Month’s Bill: Is based on what you estimate your spend will be in this month.
Second Month’s Bill: Is based on your spend of your first month.
Third Month’s Bill: Is based on the average of your first two month’s spend.
Your first month’s bill will be pro-rated accordingly.