Keep in mind that this integration is a one-way street from Stitch Labs to inDinero.
Updates may mean changes in the invoice/contact/product information, changing the invoice status from Paid to Sent/Overdue to deletion.
- Any updates on Stitch will be pulled to inDinero once the connection is refreshed (once a day, unless manually triggered).
- Any update on a single inDinero invoice/contact/Product & Service will cut off the data's connection with Stitch. In short, if an invoice is edited on inDinero, any updates on the same invoice in Stitch will not change the one on inDinero.
Such changes are marked by a transparent Stitch icon such as this:
- If an invoice is deleted from Stitch, it will delete the one on inDinero and unlink the transaction, if any.
- If an invoice client is deleted from Stitch, it will disable the one on inDinero.
- If an invoice Product & Service is deleted from Stitch, it will disable the one on inDinero.
- If the inDinero invoice is deleted or the inDinero Client/Product & Service is disabled, it will not affect the data on Stitch.