In order to provide an at-a-glance dashboard and analysis of your financials, your inDinero team needs access to all of your transactions.
If you use Amazon to process any of your business transactions then use the instructions outlined below to sync your inDinero and Amazon accounts, or you can go directly to their support page here.
- Sign into the account you used to register for Amazon Payments. Within your administrator home page, send an email invitation to your service team email—email@example.com (e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the email will be firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your team will set up the account inDinero will use to pull your transactions into your dashboard, and send you a confirmation code.
- Your team will send you the confirmation code so you can validate it against the code shown in your Seller Central account.
- Finally, you will need to set up the permissions for this account to ensure we can view and download all of your transactions.
- On the Settings tab, click User Permissions.
- On the User Permissions page, click Edit next to the account we set up in the previous steps.
- On the Add or Edit User page, click the button next to each tool we need to view and download all of your transactions.
- Click Continue.