inDinero can send money via ACH or check to anyone your business needs to pay. Both payment processes have a lot in common, but there are a few differences you should note before you begin.
If you’ve never sent money to this particular payee then you will need to set them up first. You can either add it now by selecting Add New Vendor in the drop-down menu on this screen or see Add Vendors for more. You can also edit the vendor’s information by clicking the pencil icon next to the Pay to field.
Before you get started, please note that we have a $50,000.00 limit per check. If you would like to send more than $50,000.00 to the same recipient, please break up your amount into multiple checks.
While checks generally take longer to process, inDinero makes sending them as easy and fast as possible. Select your vendor from the drop-down, input the payment amount, and make note of any memos that may help you categorize this later.
If you choose a vendor with an outstanding bill, a pop-up will remind you. So, you can link the payment to a bill or just send money unrelated to any bill.
You can include an attachment like a cover letter or a copy of the invoice that you’re paying by clicking the Add attachment button. Click the Upload button to access your documents. Select the file that you want to attach. The attachment window will automatically close when the upload is successful.
Take note of the upload criteria:
- Allowed formats are PDF, JPG, and GIF
- Dimensions must be 8.5"x11" (PNG and JPG files will be adjusted accordingly)
- DPI must be 300 for JPEG and PNG files
- Maximum of 6 pages for PDF files
Next, fill out the shipping information.
Our software will help you verify the address to ensure your check makes it to the correct destination.
Now click the Send button and your payee will receive the check within 10 to 15 business days. After you send your payment, keep an eye on your check’s status by hovering over the truck icon in the Make a Payment tab.
- Submitted: The payment hasn't been sent yet, and can still be cancelled.
- Mailed: Payment is on the way and will arrive between 10 to 15 business days. You can even track where you check is by taking note of the last zip code where it was scanned.
- Cashed: Your check has been cashed.