Not everyone majored in accounting or finance and we believe you shouldn’t need to in order to run a successful business based on your passions and expertise. In this demo, you’ll learn about the key ways inDinero’s accounting platform differs from the traditional softwares used by accountants and how it allows entrepreneurs to fully understand their business’s financial performance.
In this session our Director of Growth, Alex Boyd, explores the inDinero dashboard and highlights some of the features our clients love, such as:
- Enhanced reporting features that allow you to view revenue, profit, and cost centers at a glance
- Algorithmic-based automation features that streamline your day-to-day bookkeeping
- Advanced operational controls with recurring bill pay, client invoicing, and employee expense reimbursement
- Efficient, collaborative tax portal for preparing and filing tax returns
KEY POINTS (Timestamps)
- 00:00 — Intro
- 00:45 — Attendee Poll: How would you describe your industry?
- 01:30 — Primary metrics (aka where to see the money coming in and out of the business each day)
- 02:10 — Checking bank balances and total liquid assets
- 02:20 — Cash Runway and Burn Rate reports (updated each day)
- 02:30 — Monitoring overdue invoices
- 03:15 — Bank accounts & transactions (where inDinero syncs with all financial accounts and all transactions stream in)
- 04:17— Highly visual & easy to interpret look at financial reports and analytics
- 04:45— Overview of the biggest categories and areas of spending/income
- 05:15 — Attendee Poll: Do you currently have an accounting dashboard you use to access financial statements?
- 06:09 — Checking a Profit & Loss Statement before meeting with a bank/lender or investor + filtering by date range, labels, and financial accounts
- 06:50 — Using the P&L Statement to assess business trends and analyze budgets
- 07:48 — Important ratios business owners should know and love
- 08:50 — The Balance Sheet: What you own minus what you owe (your business’s equity)
- 09:28 — Attendee question: What do I do if my CPA hasn’t heard of inDinero? → Stay tuned for more about inDinero’s tax dashboard
- 10:05 — How inDinero’s invoicing features differ from Quickbooks
- 11:00 — What is an aging report? How far overdue are the invoices going out to clients?
- 11:36 — Pulling Stitch Labs inventory management information into an inDinero accounting dashboard
INVOICES & BILL PAY
- 12:00 — Creating an invoice using inDinero’s software
- 12:38 — inDinero’s specific bill pay mechanism
- 13:45 — Making a payment using inDinero’s ACH bill pay
- 15:14 — How an employee submits a reimbursement via inDinero
- 15:35 — How a business owner approves or denies a reimbursement request
- 16:26 — A cloud-based tax questionnaire for streamlined client to CPA communication
- 17:29 — Chat with a CPA or tax expert live while you fill out your tax return information
- 17:50 — Presentation summary/overview
- 18:26 — inDinero’s founder-friendly platform made for business leaders
- 19:00 — The scalable service component will grow as you do (this software is powered by an army of accountants, bookkeepers, CPAs, and growth experts)
- 20:00 — Don’t take our word for it! Hear what our clients have to say.
- 21:27 — Contact Alex + Q&A