In order to track and analyze your finances and provide you an at-a-glance dashboard, your team needs access to your existing accounts. Follow the instructions below from PayPal to allow inDinero to download your account activity.
When complete, please copy and paste your API Username, API Password, and API Signature into a secured Word document encrypted with the last four digits of your business's EIN. Then, upload that document to the Client Uploads within your inDinero Documents.
Please note that these instructions will only work for PayPal business accounts, not personal PayPal accounts.
1. Log into your account. From the Profile drop-down menu, select Profile and Settings."
2. Click My Settings and click the Get Started link next to Manage Users.
3. Click Add User.
4. Next, use the information below to create a Username/ Password. Note: Copy and paste all answers into Word to upload to Client Uploads.
- First and Last Name
inDinero Finance Team
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be Evolveenterprises8)
Create a secure password of your choice
5. Tic the radio box for Schedule and Download Transaction History and Run Settlement Report then click Save.
inDinero will also need your API key to secure the login on your inDinero platform.
6. Navigate to the Profile drop down menu and select My Selling Tools.
7. Under the Selling Online header, click the Update link for API Access.
8. Scroll to NVP/SOAP API Integration and click View API Signature.
9. Select Show next to each of the fields: API Username, API Signature, and Signature.
10. Copy and Paste each field into the document to share.
11. Upload document to Client Uploads and notify your service team to add to your inDinero platform.