In order to track and analyze your finances and provide you an at-a-glance dashboard of your finances, your team needs access to your existing accounts. Follow the instructions below from Braintree to allow inDinero to download your account activity.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Navigate to Settings > Users and Roles > New User.
- Input your unique inDinero email address.
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be Evolveenterprises8)
- Not necessary
- Your service team needs to access your transactions and reports.
- If you have multiple companies, be sure to only choose the Merchant Account ID associated with the company your inDinero team will service.
Once you’ve taken these steps, your service team will complete the activation process. Their status in the Control Panel will be Pending until they create a username and password. Once they’ve done so, their status will change to Active.