|In order to track and analyze your finances and provide you an at-a-glance dashboard, your team needs access to your existing accounts. Follow the instructions below from Chase—both banking and credit card accounts—to allow inDinero to download your account activity.|
1. Log into your account and choose Account Management and select Access & Security Manager from the dropdown.
2. Click the Add New User button.
3. Fill in the information below to create a User ID/temporary password and click Save.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be evolveenterprises@inDinero.com)
- Phone number
- User ID
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be Evolveenterprises8)
- Mobile Access
Check the box to allow mobile access
4. Once you’ve successfully added inDinero as an authorized user, assign the following levels of access.
- Click which is located to the right side of each account listed.
- Choose access level.
- Check the boxes and click “Save Changes."