At the bottom of the dashboard tab, you’ll see several more analytics features.
- Cash Balance is a running balance of the available cash per month in weekly segments.
- Cash Runway is an indicator of your business’s longevity based on revenue and spending. Basically, how long could your business operate on the cash it has today (with or without sales) if it spends like it did in the previous 3 months?
- With Income: Current cash balance divided by the average net profit over the last three months.
- Spending Only: Current cash balance and divides it by the average spending over the last three months.
- Recent Revenue / Spending Compare the current month's revenue and spend in At A Glance to the previous 3 month's in Recent Revenue/Spending to see if you're on track to meet your financial goals.