In order to track and analyze your finances and provide you an at-a-glance dashboard of your finances, your team needs access to your existing accounts. Follow the instructions below from Intuit Online Payroll to allow inDinero to download your account activity.
- Log into your account and click Setup.
- Under Security and Access, select Payroll Account Access.
- If the prompt Do you want to give others permission to work on your payroll? appears, select Yes.
- Click the Add a User link at the bottom of the employee list.
- Enter the following information and select the access checkbox.
- First Name, Last Name
inDinero, Finance Team
- Email Address
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be Evolveenterprises8)
inDinero Finance Team is now set up as a user for your payroll account. Give inDinero Finance Team the following security code: 18789. The first time inDinero Finance Team logs into your payroll account, we will prompt for this code.
We have also sent an email to inDinero Finance Team with a temporary User ID and password. inDinero Finance Team will need both the security code and the temporary User ID (with password) to log in the first time.
Please make sure that the security code is written down and given to the person recently granted access to the payroll account.
Note: If this code becomes lost, remove and re-grant access to the user to generate a new one.