In order to track and analyze your finances and provide you an at-a-glance dashboard of your finances, your team needs access to your existing accounts. Follow the instructions below from American Express to allow inDinero to download your account activity.
While American Express does not offer guest access, you may assign inDinero as an Account Manager with Limited Access or provide monthly statements and CSVs into your Documents. Let's begin!
Step 1: Sign in to your American Express account and navigate to Manage Users.
Step 2: Add Account Manager with Limited Access and use the following information where applicable:
- User’s Full Name: inDinero Finance Team
- Email Address: Due to American Express security, please add your email address rather than your inDinero one.
- You will receive a confirmation code to complete setup, but will require the knowledge of sensitive information.
- Online ID: yourcompanyname8
(e.g. if your company name is Evolve Enterprises, the online ID should be Evolveenterprises8)
- Password: Please create a secure password of your choice. The password will be updated by your inDinero finance team.
- Date of Birth: Incorporation Date (month/date) and 1980 (year) ie: 07/04/1980
- Social Security Number: Your company's EIN.
- Phone Number: 415-580-1571
Step 3: Follow the registration email to confirm with the code given and complete setup.
Step 4: Save the Online ID and Password you just created in a text document, encrypt it with the last four digits of your company's EIN, and upload it to Client Uploads.
Alternatively, you may provide monthly statements and CSVs to your Client Uploads for your service team to import into your inDinero account.