Use inDinero Reimbursements to easily review, approve, and pay pending reimbursements. Once a request has been submitted through your company’s unique link, users with approve reimbursement permissions will receive an email alert of a new pending requests.
For example, Jacob Thomas from Lyons Den received three reimbursement alerts for Jane Smith for lunch and two for transportation. Jane emailed Jacob and requested the duplicate to be archived.
Step One: Navigate to Reimbursements and select Pending Approval tab.
Step Two: Review pending amounts from dashboard. Note: You may review the receipt if an icon is under the Receipts column.
Step Three: Choose to approve, reject, or archive reimbursements.
1. Approve and Reject Reimbursements
- Tick the box to the left of Status on the top left hand side and select Approve and Pay or Reject or individually select the reimbursements to approve or reject separately.
- If approved, a confirmation window will popup. Click Save to initiate an ACH payment.
- If rejected, a confirmation will popup. Click Save to reject reimbursement(s). An email is automatically sent to the requester.
2. Archive Reimbursements
In this case, Jacob will archive the duplicate transportation reimbursement for Jane.
- Navigate to Pending Approval tab and hover on reimbursement. A trashcan icon will populate.
- Select the icon to unveil a red archive icon and click it to confirm.